School readiness (transition to school), social/emotional and independence skills are strengthened through a wide range of activities designed to enhance a child’s auditory, visual and tactile senses. These skills are recorded in a confidential manner which parents can have access to.
Therefore our aim is to teach and develop the complex learning in the children through the five learning outcomes from Early Years Learning Framework :
The outcomes are:
• Children have a strong sense of identity
• Children are connected with and contribute to their world
• Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
• Children are confident and involved learners
• Children are effective communicators.
We also aim to provide a service to the parents and community which reflects the children’s needs through e.g. anti bias curriculum, multicultural program and integration of additional needs children.